Monday 26 August 2013

Monochrome Set

I just can't seem to wear bright colours these days, they don't suit me. Plus I think my inner goth won't allow me to wear anything other than black. This top is a little silky h&m baseball lookalike top which was £14.99 and I completely love it. I think it looks a bit like a Rihanna for River Island top, I'm going a bit ghetto fab aren't I? The jeans are the best jeans EVER from Topshop called Joni's in white. They come in a few different colours and cost about £45 but I got mine in the sale for £22.50 because they're white summer jeans and autumn is around the corner, yay! My shoes I've shown before on my blog because I adore them so much, they only cost £25 from h&m which makes them even better. My bag is from Urban Outfitters and my love of lumo had me dying to buy it even though I don't usually buy bags that often. It cost me £20 though which isn't bad :) The necklace is Primark because I can't even cope with the price of jewellery these days and they also have great stuff in! 
Sorry that I haven't written anything in a few days but I'm currently waiting on some treats in the post for me to review, so when they arrive I'll be sure to post about them ASAP.
Lots of love and kisses,
Katie xxx




11 comments:

  1. I've heard some great things about Joni jeans, I really must invest in a pair! You look fab xx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are amazing honestly they're super high waisted and suck you in in all the right places. I'd recommend you go down a size though cos they do stretch a little, I have a 26 in a denim pair and sometimes they're a bit nippy but I got the 28 in the white and they're massssive and stretch too so they ended up looking too baggy at the front :/ Sorry for the late reply I hadn't seen this at all :) Thank you! xxxx

      Delete
  2. I am in serioussssss lust with your shoes Katie!

    IN MY SUNDAY BEST

    Sade xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thank you! You should try and track them down off eBay or something. Sadly they're probably going for way more than they cost now :/ Maybe they're still online on H&M have you checked? xx

      Delete
  3. Love this outfit monochrome with neon! White jeans are so so nice, don't know why i don't own a pair!
    http://my-fashionobsession.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know why I hadn't owned a pair until now! These jeans are amaaazing but sometimes hard to fit because i've quite big hips and small waist so if I go for a 26inch I can never get them past my big bum but the 28 is just too big, mare! You should definitely invest in a pair of joni jeans from topshop though :) xxx

      Delete
  4. i absolutely love your shoes! awesome outfit in general <3

    londonandcoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you <3 the shoes have proved a big hit and so cheap too! h&m is amazingggg

      xx

      Delete
  5. Nothing wrong with a wardrobe full of black-I'm guilty myself! I love the pop of color, neon always compliments monochrome palettes so well :)
    btw I'm madly in love with your hair-it's absolute perfection! xx

    Tara & Lani | Beautearose | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! I HATE my hair so this is a surprising but lovely compliment :)
      xx

      Delete
  6. Ah you look amazing :) Monochrome is the way to go!
    Lucia's Loves
    x

    ReplyDelete